Careers with Central Counties Co-Op
We don’t see much turnover at Central Counties Co-op, which is a testament to how much our employees enjoy being part of our team. But when positions do become available, we want to fill them with hard-working individuals who are ready to go above and beyond to provide our customers with the quality service and support they deserve.
Please take a look at our list of current job openings and consider applying.
In addition to providing a positive working environment for our employees, Central Counties Co-op provides full-time employees with a solid compensation package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Aflac Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
We are always looking to add quality people to the team. If we don’t have a position available now, you’re still welcome to drop off a resume at our Litchfield or Atwater location.
- Agronomy Custom Applicator: we are looking for a qualified individual to fill a year-round, full-time position as a Custom Applicator in our Litchfield Agronomy Department. The ideal candidate would be a mechanically inclined individual that prefers an office that is outdoors and dreams of operating a $500,000 piece of equipment. Click here to apply and to learn more information about the position.
- Fuel and Propane Service/Delivery Technician: The primary purpose of this position is to serve CCC’s patrons by safely servicing, loading, transporting, and delivering energy products. This position will also assist in the installation, maintenance, and repairs of tanks, propane equipment, and fuel oil equipment while adhering to safety standards and industry regulations. Click here to apply and to learn more about this position.
Please contact email@example.com to learn more about any of our open positions.